Michigan Wedding Photographer and Cinematographer
HI, WE ARE 114 PRODUCTIONS.
We are John and Sunshine Bujak, a husband and wife team of Michigan Wedding Photographers, and we’ve had the privilege of capturing weddings since 2003 all over the U.S. While we are centrally located in the Canton, Plymouth, Northville area, we also cover wedding photography in Ann Arbor, Farmington Hills, Novi, Detroit, Royal Oak, Petosky and the entire state of Michigan. One of the most rewarding things about our work is all of the fun, unique friends we make along the way! We absolutely love what we do, and are so blessed to be able to work together each day and alongside our team of amazing Photographers and Videographers! We look forward to connecting with you! Michigan Wedding Photographer
WE TAKE PICTURES, MAKE FILMS & TELL STORIES.
Recent Wedding Films
Lisa + Carl - Pine Knob Mansion
Sarah + Daniel – Grosse Pointe War Memorial Grosse Pointe Farms
Nicole + Jeremy – Sheraton Novi
Kayce + Cody - The Inn at St. John’s
Sophia + Robert – The Palazzo Grand
Sarah + Dan – The Dearborn Inn
Some fun facts about us!
– We have two amazing kids! Jackson, our son, and Annalyn (aka Annie), our daughter. They are pictured above on a trip we took to LA!
– We met in college, and I (Sunshine) am actually responsible for it! As John was walking down the hallway in our dorms, I thought he was cute and shouted “HE CAN COME BACK!” Fifteen years later, here we are!
– Whenever we see 11:11 on a clock we both make a wish!
– We love to travel and spent a summer backpacking in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. And we can never resist a great road trip!
– We love all things Disney!
– I (John) have shot for such networks as Discovery, Animal Planet, Bravo, E!, NBC, FOX Sports, interviewed past US presidents and living legends like Paul McCartney, shot the Super Bowl here in Detroit and was hired and flown around the world to be a Director of Photography on various films and tv shows. You can view our Broadcast website at www.114films.com
- We have 3 four-legged family members too – two rescue cats and a dog named Isaac and we are huge supporters of the Michigan Humane Society. We actually shot a reality show called “Tails” which we pitched to Animal Planet, Discovery and Own Networks. You can view it below.