HI, WE ARE 114 PRODUCTIONS.
WE TAKE PICTURES, MAKE FILMS & TELL STORIES.
We are Sunshine and John Bujak, the husband and wife duo behind 114 Productions, and along with our team of Michigan Wedding Photographers and Videographers we have had the privilege of capturing weddings since 2003 all over the U.S. While we are centrally located in the Canton, Plymouth, and Northville areas, we also cover wedding photography and videography in Ann Arbor, Farmington Hills, Novi, Detroit, Royal Oak, Downriver, Petoskey and the entire state of Michigan. One of the most rewarding things about our work is all of the fun, unique friends we make along the way! We absolutely love what we do, and are so blessed to be able to work together each day and alongside our team of amazing Photographers and Videographers! We look forward to connecting with you! Michigan Wedding Photographer
Recent Wedding Films
Some fun facts about us!
- We have two amazing kids that we are absolutely crazy about! Jackson, our son, and Annalyn (aka Annie), our daughter. They are pictured above on a trip we took to LA!
– We met in college, and I (Sunshine) am actually responsible for it! As John was walking down the hallway in our dorms, I thought he was cute and shouted “HE CAN COME BACK!” Fifteen years later, here we are!
– Whenever we see 11:11 on a clock we both make a wish!
– We love to travel and spent a summer backpacking in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. And we can never resist a great road trip!
– We love all things Disney!
– I (John) have shot for such networks as Discovery, Animal Planet, Bravo, E!, NBC, FOX Sports, interviewed past US presidents and living legends like Paul McCartney, shot the Super Bowl here in Detroit and was hired and flown around the world to be a Director of Photography on various films and tv shows. You can view our Broadcast website at www.114films.com
- We have 3 four-legged family members too – two rescue cats and a dog named Isaac and we are huge supporters of the Michigan Humane Society. We actually shot a reality show called “Tails” which we pitched to Animal Planet, Discovery and Own Networks. UPDATE!!! “Tails” has been picked up for FOUR SEASONS! We begin shooting summer of 2014!! You can view our teaser below.
Hello! We are Sunshine and John and we own 114 Productions. We are a husband and wife team of Detroit Michigan wedding photojournalist who are consistently rated as one of the top Michigan Wedding Photographers and Michigan Wedding Videographers by such publications as The Knot, Wedding Wire and more! In fact we’ve been voted one of the Best Michigan Photographers every year since 2007! Our Michigan wedding photography company is based in the Canton, Michigan and Plymouth Michigan area.
We have a very unobtrusive style of shooting when it comes to how we cover your day. In fact we are very fun and an easy going Michigan wedding Photographer and you probably won’t even know we are there covering your Michigan Wedding at The Inn at St. Johns in Plymouth, The Detroit Yacht Club, The Athenaeum in Downtown Detroit, Kensington Court in Ann Arbor Michigan, Fox Hills in Plymouth, The Dearborn Inn, The Henry Ford in Dearborn, Addison Oaks, The Roostertail in Detroit, The Concorde Inn, Cherry Creek Golf and Banquet Center, Waldenwoods in Hartland, The Lazy J Ranch, The Meeting House Grand Ballroom in Plymouth, Plymouth Manor, Pine Knob Mansion and Carriage House, Kings Court Castle in Lake Orion, The Grosse Point War Memorial, Weber’s Inn in Ann Arbor, or even having a Wedding at Michigan Stadium! We’ve been Michigan Wedding Photographers and Michigan Wedding Videographers at all those places and more and work very hard to unobtrusive. It’s your wedding day not ours.
Another great thing about our Michigan Wedding Photographer packages is that we are conscience shoppers as well and all of our Michigan Wedding Packages and Michigan Photographer Prices are listed right on our website. No hiding them behind a phone call! We’ve shot Michigan weddings all over the state and if you’re looking for samples from some Michigan wedding venues we have shot at you can easily find them listed on our website by the name of the venue! If you’d like to see samples for a specific Michigan Wedding Venue please let us know as we may have your location in the archives, since we have been shooting since 2004!
If you are looking to add something to our Michigan Wedding Photographer Packages and think a Michigan Photo Booth is a great fit, we have those as well! If you’re looking for a Michigan Cinematic Wedding Film you can look no further as our site is loaded with amazing films from countless happy couples. If you would like to see specific photographs from one of our specific Michigan wedding photographers you can click under portfolio. Our Blogs automatically update their portfolios and each Michigan Wedding Photographers work is displayed at the top of the blog. If you are interested in our Michigan Wedding Cinematic Films we also organize those by location so you can imagine how you’re day might work and rest assure we love shooting both Michigan Wedding Photography and Michigan Wedding Videography side by side.
We also have covered many Michigan cultural weddings, I guess you could say we are well versed as Michigan Indian Wedding Photographers, Michigan Greek Orthodox Wedding Photographers, Michigan Russian Orthodox Wedding Photographers, Michigan Muslim Wedding Photographers, Michigan Jewish Wedding Photographers, Michigan Chaldean Wedding Photographers, and Michigan Catholic Wedding Photographers and know what is expected for each culture. We even have all female wedding photographers and wedding videographers available. You can find samples of Cultural Wedding Photography right on our website.
If you are looking for anything related to; Michigan and Detroit wedding photographers, online wedding galleries, gallery, portfolios, wedding albums and wedding photos, you’re at the right place. We also have tons of examples of Michigan wedding work and Michigan wedding slideshows. We hope when you are looking for your Michigan Wedding Photographer you will give us a call and talk to us all about your ideas and thoughts when it comes to planning your perfect Michigan Wedding.
Thanks for reading and please contact us with any questions!